An 19th Century Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
The House is situated within the town of Nethermains, by Kilwinning. On your stay at Nethermains House you will be the guests of the Cairney family. Nethermains has an informal atmosphere and we like people to come and go as they please.
- Choice of Double, Twin, Superking Rooms.
- (we cannot accommodate anyone under the age of 14).
- TV, Tea/coffee facilities in all rooms.
- Luggage Storage/Cycle Storage.
- FREE wireless internet connection.
- FREE private parking.
- Large landscaped garden
- No Pets allowed
The House is:
- 2 minutes by car to Eglinton Country Park
- 5 minutes by car to Gailles/Dundonald Golf Course
- 10 minutes by car to Troon Ferry/Royal Troon Golf Course
- 10 minutes by car to Ardrossan/Arran Ferry
- 10 minutes by car to Auchenharvie Sports Centre
- 10 minutes by car to Magnum Leisure Centre, Irvine Beach Park and Bridgegate Shopping Mall.
- 15 minutes by car to Dalry Shooting/Clay Pigeon & Archery
- 15 minutes by car from the bustling town of Kilmarnock and Crosshouse Hospital
- 15 minutes by car from the beautiful beach town of Largs and Hunterson Power Station
- 20 minutes by car from Prestwick International Airport, Ayr - the birth place of Burns.
- 30 minutes by car from Glasgow International Airport and the cosmopolitan shopping city of Glasgow.
- 60 minutes by car to Edinburgh
We look forward to welcoming you to Nethermains and ensuring your stay in Scotland is an enjoyable and relaxing time.
Double Room. Our current rate is from £27.50 pppn
Twin/King Room. Our current rate is from £30.00 pppn
king Room. Our current rate is from £30.00 pppn
Superking Room. Our current rate is from £35.00 pppn
Last Updated on Friday, 20 March 2015 15:29