An 18th Century Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast
The House is situated within the town of Nethermains, by Kilwinning. On your stay at Nethermains House you will be the guests of the Cairney family. Nethermains has an informal atmosphere and we like people to come and go as they please.
- Choice of Luxury Double Suite, family/triple, double or twin bedrooms
- (we cannot accommodate anyone under the age of 12)
- TV, Tea/coffee facilities in all rooms
- Luggage Storage/Cycle Storage
- FREE wireless internet connection
- FREE private parking
- Large landscaped garden
- No Pets allowed
The House is:
- 2 minutes by car to Eglinton Country Park
- 5 minutes by car to Gailles/Dundonald Golf Course
- 10 minutes by car to Troon Ferry/Troon Golf Course
- 10 minutes by car to Arran Ferry
- 10 minutes by car to Magnum Leisure Centre, Irvine Beach Park and Bridgegate Shopping Mall.
- 15 minutes by car to Dalry Shooting/Clay Pigeon & Archery
- 15 minutes by car from the bustling town of Kilmarnock and Crosshouse Hospital
- 15 minutes by car from the beautiful beach town of Largs and Hunterson Power Station
- 20 minutes by car from Prestwick International Airport, Ayr - the birth place of Burns.
- 30 minutes by car from Glasgow International Airport and the cosmopolitan shopping city of Glasgow.
We look forward to welcoming you to Nethermains and ensuring your stay in Scotland is an enjoyable and relaxing time.
Double. Our current rate is from £55.00
Twin Room. Our current rate is from £60.00
Family/Triple Room. Our current rate is from from £75.00
Luxury Double Suite. Our current rate is from £90.00
Due to the farmhouse walls being 27" thick - it was not always possible to process Credit/Debit cards therefore, payment can only be accepted by BACS, CHAPS, Pre-authorised cheque (14 prior to arrival) or Cash on arrival. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 July 2014 18:46
Excellent place to sat. What a welcome
Last Updated on Monday, 15 July 2013 07:11